Our partner is an international company leader
in its field. They are looking for motivated and dynamic enthusiasts to join their Logistics department
and develop their career.
- Have university degree in Economics, Logistics or relevant job experience;
- Have experience in road or air freight; in-depth knowledge of the international logistics market;
- Atr fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Have computer literacy; good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Are analytical, problem solving and prioritization skills;
- Are courteous, adaptive to a multi-cultural environment, committed to team results
- Are resilient towards professional pressure, willing to work on flexible working hours
Get ready for:
- Act as a logistical single point of contact, organizing inbound and outbound shipments;
- Assign shipments to designated carriers / agents and ensure uplift;
- Monitor shipment progress and handle exceptions during transportation;
- Reflect on and provide alternatives to recurring issues within the supply chain;
- Accrue transportation costs, issue invoices and provide cost reports;
- Support the implementation and stabilization of new projects / processes;
- Take part in continuous improvement workshops;
- Ongoing personal and professional trainings;
- Competitive salary based on your experience + Additional Social benefits;
- Flexible shifts so you could have work-life balance;
- Opportunities for long-term development;
- Interesting and challenging internal projects;
- Friendly atmosphere and knowledge sharing culture;
- Corporate events and initiatives;
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are no exception!