Our partner is one of the world's leading brands within the online gaming market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced specialist to join their Training team on the position:
Training Manager with English
Our client offers:
- Create new content for e-learning platform;
- Identify the tools, methodology and learning technology choices that will provide ways to improve learning effectiveness;
- Understand stakeholder needs, prioritize roadmaps, then design and plan the programs and associated curriculum and training materials to meet those needs.
- Deliver ongoing customer service training and fill in when needed for trainers who offer refreshers throughout the year.
- Excellent salary above the average on the market;
- Additional health insurance;
- Additional days of annual paid leave;
- An exciting work environment;
- Multisport card;
- Great office location in Sofia - near metro station.
- Fluent level of English;
- Previous experience as a Trainer or QA ideally from the online gaming sector;
- Experience in designing learning content, story boarding, identifying learning objectives, measuring learning outcomes;
- Technical knowledge of software platforms;
- Ability to constructively critique all existing documents, presentations, plans, reports, analytics and propose new content, creative ideas, fresh eyes.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.