- Scheduling, reporting and executing training initiatives;
- Deliver training classes on products, processes, tools and customer handling skills;
- Works to improve performance and executes best practices for ensuring excellence in instructor training and performance;
- Provides feedback to leadership on classroom performance and customer experiences and recommend actions for improvement;
- Identifies and recommends content updates ;
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.).
We offer a challenging role including:
- Professional Experience in multinational environment;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Experience as Technical Support Trainer;
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects;
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds;
- Degree in a relevant technical field.
- Continuous learning;
- Opportunity for career development in an international company;
- A chance to be part of a newly formed team;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Standard working hours (from Monday to Friday);
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment.
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!