Technical Service Agent with Czech/ Slovak/ German and English
Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of Imaging products. Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g. verifies warranty entitlement, etc.). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
We offer a challenging role including:
- Responds to customer technical issues related to hardware and networking via e-mail/chat, online, social media or phone;
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts;
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures;
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems;
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution;
- Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support.
- Continuous learning and technical training provided;
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field;
- Opportunity for career growth in an international company;
- A chance to be part of a newly formed team;
- Competitive remuneration package (Additional health insurance - incl. dental care, Sports card, Food vouchers - 60 BGN, Transport allowance);
- Standard working hours (from Monday to Friday);
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment.
- High School graduate or University student;
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Prior technical support experience is a plus;
- Fluency in Czech/ Slovak/ German and English.
- Positive Attitude;
- Customer Service Oriented;
- Initiative, Ability to Prioritize.
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.