Оur partner is the global owner of the largest and most successful betting and online poker brands. For their growing team in Sofia, we are looking to hire experienced and devoted professional for the strategic role of:
Talent Acquisition Manager
The TAM is a member of the talent acquisition senior leadership team (SLT) and takes responsibility for the overall delivery of the recruitment for their area and associated KPIs. This role will be managing the recruitment of the Company’s player support function globally.
Managing a team of talent acquisition partners, specialists and coordinators, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of the talent acquisition strategy for player support which works at high volume across a range of locations with candidates required in 20+ languages.
- Budget Management: manage the team’s pre-approved budget ensuring they stay within spending limits and identifying efficiencies where possible;
- Reporting: ensuring reports, trends, metrics and updates to the relevant management and HR teams are timely and accurate;
- People Management: overall management, mentoring and motivating the team; setting short and long term objectives; Rewarding and promoting the team members for their achievements;
- Day to Day Activities: responsible for building and maintaining the highest quality standards of delivery both for company’s candidates and hiring teams;
- Strategy: setting the overall talent acquisition strategy for given location and supporting the global head of talent acquisition with the delivery of this;
- Recruitment: working on independent recruitment projects and ensuring individual hires.
- Proven experience in managing small to medium teams – at least two years;
- Strong experience in recruitment for high-volume, multilanguage speakers;
- Industry experience in BPO, Betting/Gaming and Recruitment Agencies would be considered advantage;
- Excellent English; Second foreign language would be considered advantage;
- Strong leadership skills; Ability to motivate others through personal example;
- Goal-driven, Ambitious, Flexible.
- Attractive salary and social package; Rewarding bonus scheme;
- Top office location;
- Positive and supporting team of young and accomplished professionals;
- Excellent company culture and strong values;
- Opportunities for long-term career development.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity and apply now by sending your CV in English here or directly at email@example.com
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.