On behalf of our client, an international pharmaceutical company, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of Supply Chain Project Manager.
• Identify opportunities and strategies to improve Supply Chain performance and process in key areas such as service, cost and on-time delivery – e.g. customer service level, inventory management, lead time, budget planning etc.;
• Manage projects with purchasing and Supply Chain scope;
• Provide Supply Chain support in project management across commercial and operations to constantly improve performance;
• Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
• Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy;
• Communicate with suppliers regarding supply chain issues;
• Coordinate various initiatives to ensure Supply Chain optimization.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree;
• At least 3 years of Supply chain experience, highly recommended in pharma industry;
• Experience in a managerial position with people management responsibilities;
• Project management experience;
• Experience in managing inventories;
• Experience in a multinational company - preferably;
• Strong personal organization, planning and project management skills;
• Excellent communication and strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent command of English;
• Proficient in MS Office;
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic business environment;
• Clean driving licence.
The company offers:
• Opportunity to join well known and established pharmaceutical company;
• Access to multinational best practices in a specific pharmaceutical/wholesale business;
• Flexible home office/office based working conditions depending on personal preferences;
• Тo put your ideas into practice in a company where personal opinion is stimulated and proposals on business solutions are made quickly;
• Positive work environment and supportive team of professionals;
• Attractive remuneration package and social benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.