Our job at Cargotec is to help businesses keep goods moving efficiently and safely by optimising cargo flows. Value and growth are not built by increasing volume in today’s world, but with intelligent and sustainable solutions. We are in a unique position to impact global cargo flows by being active and present at sea, in ports and on roads. We take to heart the responsibility of market leader and pioneer of the industries we operate in, and develop solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives.
We operate in more than 100 countries with more than 11,000 employees worldwide. Our three businesses, Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor are recognised leaders in cargo and load handling solutions around the world. Their global network is positioned close to customers, offering extensive services to ensure continuous, reliable and sustainable performance according to customer needs.
By becoming our employee you will have the opportunity to create, develop and grow in an international and trusted environment, be respected, take ownership of your actions. Our environment of continuous improvement and innovation, openness and diversity provides the best place to drive and develop as a professional and a person.
We are now looking to hire Senior Specialist, Credit Control and Collections with Dutch/Swedish/French for the Order to Cash Team
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- The opportunity to be part of one of the biggest company in the world
- The opportunity to lead and improve business processes on an international leve
- Attractive social package (food vouchers, additional health and dental insurance, transport card, MultiSport card)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- 25 annual paid leave days
Core competencies and requirements:
- Complete the check for payable invoices for the current month and contact local Finance controllers and customers in order to collect due receivables/pre-delinquent contacts for not yet due invoices could also be needed during Quarter-end months; Identify Collections items which need action and Manage Collections strategies
- Monthly follow-up and analysis forecast vs actual cash collected
- Receive, record and route customer dispute; Monitor and escalate open disputes; Perform root cause analysis; Resolve dispute notifications
- Identify and submit account applications; Manage credit records; Perform account credit check / review; Review and approve credit risk; Perform credit monitoring and reporting; Develop counterparty risk mitigation solution
- Process order hold and release; Manage No trade list; Reinstate accounts from No trade list
- Provide training of Cargotec systems (for example: SAP, ServiceNow, BPOpen, QlickView and others applicable) to customers and new team members
- Identify improvement areas and suggest development of the processes accordingly
- Monitor timeliness and correctivness of data during Period end Closing; Contact and support to customers during PEC
- BPOpen: request handling
- ServiceNow ticket request logging and incoming tickets handling
- Support the Supervisor/TL in communication / escalation process to ensure alignment of interested parties.
- Project role in Credit Control and Collections development projects and initiatives
- Supporting role in TO-BE processes design as a collaborative function to the Global Process Owner, the Supervisor and/or TL
- Assist Financial Reporting group with various duties during the PEC process including preparing the company’s financial reporting packages with detail, Bad Debt Provision, ad-hoc and monthly/weekly Aged debt reports/AR overdue reports, Working Capital and Cash flow forecasts and others
- Support the forecast compilation process
- Support that cross-functional processes in creating the best possible end-to-end efficiency.
- As a Senior Credit Control and Collections Specialist, must be a subject matter expert with capacity, accounting, financial as-is and TO-BE, and Global Credit Control and Collections collaboration processes & tools.
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager related to the areas of accountability
- All work needs to be conducted in compliance with Global Company guidelines, code of conduct, policies, procedures, controls and legal requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in an international environment
- Process oriented mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- SAP experience - strong plus
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Charts), Powerpoint and process mapping tools
- Full professional proficiency of written and oral Dutch/Swedish/French + fluency in English required
- Willing to travel and international mind-set
|At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!