Senior Recruitment Consultant
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
For our recruitment team, we are looking for:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
The successful candidate will show a strong ability to deliver and a proactive approach. He/she will have excellent communication and relationship management skills with strong business acumen. In this context, he/she will be responsible for the recruitment process for open positions: conducting needs analysis with clients like Coca Cola, Shell, JTI, and other international companies, job posting, executing the sourcing strategy, screening resumes, interviewing applicants by phone or face to face, conducting reference checks, recommending and assisting with candidate selection, and managing the job offer process.
• Provide full cycle recruiting including needs analysis with clients, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, status communication with candidates and hiring managers;
• Manage strategic business communication with key clients regarding their recruitment needs and specifications;
• Build close relationships with clients, gain a deep understanding on their talent strategy to better advise on hiring decision;
• Manage the recruitment process through various means: internal/external job posting, databases/social media search, campus recruitment and head hunting;
• Work independently on middle-to-senior management level positions with finance, marketing, sales and technical background.
What we offer:
• Excellent working conditions and a unique company culture that values team spirit, open communication, mutual support and individual growth;
• Attractive remuneration and bonus scheme;
• Social benefits program including additional health insurance, sport cards, team building events and more;
• Company trainings and ability to constantly improve your skills and build on your knowledge;
• Opportunity to work in a young, friendly and fun team that will support you and help you thrive;
• Clear and consistent career path.
The role of the Recruitment Consultant in HRS is a unique combination between HR, recruitment and sales processes. You will be responsible for selling the opportunity to work for some of the biggest companies in Bulgaria to the job applicants and you will be selling the job applicants to the leaders on Bulgarian markets.
The successful candidate has the following attributes:
• At least 2 years in recruiting, preferably with agency experience;
• Fluent in English;
• Demonstrated leadership abilities;
• Resilient and self-motivated;
• Strong result orientation;
• Attention to detail and ability to handle several tasks simultaneously;
• Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship management skills with a focus on delivery and proactive style;
• Experience with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 1510/14.09.2012 for providing human resources services, valid until 14.09.2017