For one of our clients, a leading international company specialized in logistics and Supply Chain, we are looking for a person for the following position:
What you need to be:
- Articulate in writing a sourcing and recruitment plan with deliverables, timelines, and continuous tracking of progress or area of opportunities;
- End to end organization and tracking of the recruitment process;
- Conduct interviews to gauge chemistry for fit and motivation;
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure significant candidate experience;
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management anticipating business preferences and future openings;
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance.
What we offer:
- Self-motivated, friendly and communicative;
- Minimum 4 years of experience with in-house or agency recruiting in a research or sourcing capacity;
- 1 year experience pulling reports from applicant tracking systems or strong experience with Excel;
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and peer relationships;
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Excellent working conditions and a unique company culture that values team spirit, open communication, mutual support and individual growth;
- Attractive remuneration and bonus scheme;
- Social benefits program including additional health insurance, sport cards, team building events and more;
- Company trainings and ability to constantly improve your skills and build on your knowledge;
- Opportunity to work in a young, friendly and fun team that will support you and help you thrive;
- Clear and consistent career path.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!