Senior Quality Specialist
- Develop and continually improve control plans;
- Monitor open FMEA recommended actions to completion;
- Develop inspection plans for incoming inspection and SPC inspection plans, define test characteristics;
- Participate in projects for new products and projects for quality improvement;
- Perform Failure Analysis and process investigation to determine the root cause of problems;
- Provide corrective action reports in 8D format to close issues with internal and external customers.
The company offers:
- Bachelor's degree in Quality or Polymer Material Engineering;
- 2-5 years experience in a quality function in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with quality systems and processes ( ISO 9001, SPC , FMEA, 8D, LEAN Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma methodologies);
- Excelent written and spoken English.
- Analytical thinking and strong problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills, teamwork abilities, independent and responsible method of work.
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology production;
- Working with a motivated and friendly team of professionals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Very attractive bonus scheme.
- All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.