About the role:
- The Senior .Net Developer will develop new games, improve game server architecture, works on integrations. The .Net Developer must build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Experience in C# .NET
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in API Programming & Integrations
- Experience in Multi – Thread programming
- Expeerience in all OOP concepts,
- Excellent knowledge of Design Patterns and MS-SQL Server.
- Experience in Unit-Testing development and Networks is also required
Our client offers:
- Work on international projects
- Great remuneration package
- Top center office location
- Open communication and exciting working environment
- Team buildings and Happy Fridays
- Training and development opportunities
- Employment benefits package
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!