Our client is a leading global high-tech production company with operations across several continents. For their Supply Chain structure based in Sofia, we are looking for an experienced manager to join and lead their local planning team on the position of:
Senior Manager, Production Planning
Your main responsibilities would include:
50% team leadership:
At this role, you’ll be leading an international team of up to 7 mid-to-senior level demand & production planners, responsible for various production facilities and processes across the structure.
20% process and performance optimization:
Your tasks at this area would consist of:
20% operational activities:
- Developing new industry-specific manufacturing models and inventory strategies;
- Develop and track supply chain measures and KPIs to identify areas of improvement and change;
- Work within the Global Supply Chain function to develop projects and performance measures dedicated to improving the whole SCM process;
The successful applicant for this role would need to have the following experience and qualificaitons:
- Ensure the successful execution of the Sales and Operations planning processes;
- Set finished production inventory targets, review and approve new inventory requirements, and ensure compliance to existing inventory models;
- Ensure ERP system’s parameters are optimized for demand signal integrity;
- Manage global allocation in situations where demand significantly exceeds supply.
- Relevant university degree within engineering, supply chain or finance;
- Excellent English;
- Relevant experience within production planning, demand planning and supply chain management: 5-7 years;
- Experience managing (international) teams: minimum 3 years;
- Analytical, process-oriented skills;
- Program and Project management experience;
- ERP systems experience;
- Lean and APICS certification would be considered a plus.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus scheme;
- Opportunity to take part in and lead challenging international projects within global environment;
- Good work-life balance;
- Excellent social benefits package;
- Individual career growth opportunities.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!