At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
Want to work in a company where your brightness, multi-tasking and working with passion will be appreciated? If you are prepared to grow your career, wear multiple hats, and be part of a growing team with a focus on exceptional service.
If so, we might get you interested!
Senior Luxury Travel Advisor
The person, who will join a team of professional travel consultants will have a strong sense of customer centricity while balancing the needs of the business and the team.
- Book travel for high ranking members;
- Provide excellent customer service to all members wishing to schedule vacation travel;
- Responsible for processing client inquiries and providing efficient and accurate travel details as required;
- Ensure exceptional customer service while coordinating travel policy responsibilities;
- Effective use of computer systems and phone call management;
- Build and leverage relationships with peers while coordinating interdepartmental responsibilities;
- Research and curate client travel inquiries and conduct necessary follow-up to ensure customer needs and sales goals are met;
- Effectively serve multi-cultural travelers and handling multiple clients;
- Build client relationships by taking incoming calls;
- Ability to think logically;
- Maintain traveler database within the system.
- 3+ years of travel industry experience;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 3+ years of GDS experience (Sabre and/or Amadeus);
- In depth knowledge of world geography including the fastest, most cost effective and preferred routing options;
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in English – both orally and in writing.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Very good remuneration;
- Regular bonuses based on personal results.
If you just want to try, please send us your CV in English and we will contact you if you have the required skillset!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.