, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client – a leading marketing agency,
we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Senior HTML/CSS Developer.
What is our client offering:
- Drive design decisions and contribute to architectural roadmaps
- Work on high-profile projects on top of WordPress or our custom headless Next.js-driven solution
- Build markups and styling with scalability and reusability
- Fulfill tasks with precision and attention to detail
- Think through design problems and arrive at elegant solutions
- Collaborate with prestigious clients
- Suggest changes and improvements to the design prototypes
- Produce user components whilst keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Work on high-profile projects for international brands or digital products generating hundreds of millions of monthly views-Get the opportunity to own and lead some of our products
- Work in a team of motivated hustlers
- Contribute to the ongoing direction and new best practices adopted by the FE team
- Have an opportunity to progress into a Team Lead role
- Join a fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is very well developed and very important
- Get a Multisport card and access to our learning materials, books, and courses (plus new ones provided upon request).
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on front-end experience
- Professional experience with HTML5 and CSS3 for responsive websites
- Excellent understanding of browser quirks and workarounds
- A strong drive for constant development
- Еagerness to mentor and be mentored
- Motivation to learn new technologies
- Willingness and hustle to tackle various challenges
- Comfortable communicating in English – both written and verbal.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.