On behalf of our client, a well-known international supermarket chain, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of Senior Buyer.
• Act as a functional lead of 3 to 5 professionals;
• Maintain contacts and negotiation with suppliers within the category (prices, range, method of payment, delivery time and etc.);
• Execute category plans, while making decisions about assortment, pricing and promotions;
• Create, develop and maintain business partnership focused to deliver maximum sales value;
• Drive continuous improvements (cost and service) of assigned sourcing categories where appropriate;
• Partner with internal customers to identify and understand current and future business needs;
• Coordinate and control the processes of ordering and supplying the products in the assigned category;
• Analyzes the sales of the entrusted product group;
• Monitor the development of the market and competitors, seeks and makes proposals for new potential opportunities;
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree;
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Experience in leading, developing and motivating a team;
• Results-oriented approach: ability to set, track and achieve specific outcomes while prioritizing within strict timelines;
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• A very good command of English (both spoken and written).
The company offers:
• Opportunity to join well known and established retail company;
• Positive work environment and supportive team of professionals;
• Professional development;
• Attractive remuneration package and social benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.