|At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client – a fast-growing company in the automotive sector with clients such as BMW, Lexus, Audi, we are looking for a Senior Android Developer.
- Implementing Android user interfaces in the company’s mobile app
- Android-specific implementations of the platform abstraction layers (PALs)
- Implementing -specific functionality in the company’s app, including interaction with the shared functionality library in C++
- Implementing common functionality in the shared library
- Testing app with vehicle simulators and with actual cars.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Fruits and drinks in the office
- Multisport card
- Parking space
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- A solid global user base, built around a product with an enormous potential.
- Experience with Android development (in Java and/or Kotlin)
- Experience with large software projects
- Algorithmic thinking, creativity, ability to analyze data and find patterns
- Knowledge and experience with C++ (optional, but a plus)
- Experience with JNI (Java Native Interface) - (optional, but a plus)
- Experience with Linux distributions (optional, but a plus)
- Very good written and spoken English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services