Here is our partner's profile:
Our partner is established in 2009 to provide Accounting& Management Consulting services to clients seeking value for money. The headquarter is located in Luxembourg. The company has offices in Belgium and Sofia. They have in‐depth experience of real estate and private equity business cycles and funds.
Our partner seeks to hire a Senior Accountants/Assistant Managers as part of the young Bulgarian team who will join to their colleagues in Luxembourg and Belgium.
Candidate experience& Qualifications Required:
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or related;
- 5‐6 years of experience in the accounting and auditing firms or similar international companies or with international financial companies that already have exposure to real estate/PE funds;
- Fluent English. A second foreign language like French or German will be a significant plus;
- Experience with real estate clients will be a plus;
- Partial or full ACCA qualification will be a plus;
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Client and solution‐oriented – feels comfortable interacting with clients and internally with supervisors.
- Possibility to be part of international teams working for some of the largest funds globally;
- Attractive remuneration package with performance‐based bonus and fringe benefits;
- Exposure to international travel for training and working on joint‐projects;
- Possibility to develop new skills and work in different areas outside accounting and reporting, such as international real estate transactions;
- Possibility to have direct communication with very senior‐level counterparts.
- Review the work of other service providers (property and asset manager reports), perform high level;
- Analytical reviews on those and integrate to monthly / quarterly reporting packages and accounting;
- Prepare monthly / quarterly reporting packages of investment companies (“SPVs”) under various;
- Reporting frameworks – IFRS, US GAAP, INREV and Luxembourg GAAP ‐ and according to the client processes and timetables;
- Take part in international projects potentially with travel involvement;
- Work with corporate tax advisors and lawyers of the clients for the local compliance process;
- Ensure compliance with client reporting requirements;
- Coordinate and follow up client deliverables;
- Assist the client with audit process.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated confidentially! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.