At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
Duties and responsibilities:
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely completeness and accuracy of the accounting records while using the appropriate functionalities of the mandated systems;
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of primary accounting documents, accounting statements and reports required by the client including management accounts (periodic and annual) and roll-forward financial statements (IFRS);
- Responsible for meeting the indicated deadlines for each allocated client;
- Responsible for preparing all compliance related filings;
- Executes primary documents in accordance with accounting for fixed assets, inventory items, settlements with customers, payroll;
- Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients.
Knowledge and typical experience:
- Degree holder in Accountancy or business related disciplines;
- Candidate with 2-4 job experience is preferred;
- Resourceful, independent and strong problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent written and communication skills, with strong ability to plan ahead and organise themselves;
- Analytical structured mind set with ability to follow and build upon existing processes and ensure data is maintained with accuracy and consistency;
- Fluency in English;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word is essential, with experience of local accounting system desirable.
- Work for a fast developing and expanding international company;
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Dynamic and friendly work environment.
- Competitive remuneration.
- 25 days annual holiday.
- Medical leave.
- Transportation card.
- Food vouchers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great office location (in the city center).
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.