At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
• Perform operational accounting tasks including posting data in the accounting software, processing receipts, invoices and payments;
• Balancing accounts;
• Maintaining financial records;
• Completing VAT return forms;
• Assist in the preparation and submission of all statutory required declarations and statistic reports;
• Assist in the preparation of Annual financial statements and tax returns.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting is a must;
• Master degree in Accounting would be considered an advantage;
• 1-2 years of experience in Accounting would be considered an advantage;
• Good level of English;
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
• Professional attitude;
• Ability to operate successfully under pressure;
• Very good computer skills, i.e. MS Office (Excel), previous experience with Business Navigator would be considered an advantage.
The Company offers:
• Positive, creative and dynamic work environment;
• Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development;
• Work in a dynamic international environment and ongoing on-the-job training