At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not exception!
For one of our clients- one of the world's leading networks of independently owned and managed accountancy and business advisory firms, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their team on the position of:
- Supervises the workflow of the operative accountants for the projects he/she manages;
- Prepares and verifies financial statements and reports related to the dedicated accounting projects;
- Perform and coordinate operational accounting tasks including posting data in the accounting software, preparation of payroll, preparation and submission of all statutory required declarations and statistic reports;
- Prepare and coordinate the required management reports and budgets;
- Prepare Annual financial statements and tax returns;
- Smooth communication with clients;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting is a must;
- Master degree in Accounting would be considered an advantage;
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Knowledge of the Bulgarian accounting and tax legislation;
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Professional attitude;
- Ability to operate successfully under pressure;
- Very good computer skills, i.e. MS Office (Excel) would be considered an advantage;
The Company offers:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Positive, creative and dynamic work environment;
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Work in a dynamic international environment and ongoing on-the-job training.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.