Our job at Cargotec is to help businesses keep goods moving efficiently and safely by optimising cargo flows. Value and growth are not built by increasing volume in today’s world, but with intelligent and sustainable solutions. We are in a unique position to impact global cargo flows by being active and present at sea, in ports and on roads. We take to heart the responsibility of market leader and pioneer of the industries we operate in, and develop solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives.
We operate in more than 100 countries with more than 11,000 employees worldwide. Our three businesses, Kalmar, Hiab and MacGregor are recognised leaders in cargo and load handling solutions around the world. Their global network is positioned close to customers, offering extensive services to ensure continuous, reliable and sustainable performance according to customer needs.
By becoming our employee you will have the opportunity to create, develop and grow in an international and trusted environment, be respected, take ownership of your actions. Our environment of continuous improvement and innovation, openness and diversity provides the best place to drive and develop as a professional and a person.
We are now looking to hire Senior Accountant
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for support accounting services for selected processes and countries, which include accounting for and coordination of month-end general ledger close, prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Work independently with minimum supervision within a given business or region.
- Take initiatives and provide support for multiple roles in the area of Record-to Report.
- Acts as primary point of contact for selected partners and/or processes
- Responsible for financial reporting operational activities.
- Participate in/Identify process improvement projects.
- Participate/lead cross trainings of associates and new team members
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner.
- Follow internal control procedures and all accounting policies in accordance with CAS and internal control framework.
- Deliver error free process.
- Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues.
- This role has a functional reporting line to the Team Leader – Record to Report Cargotec Business Services in Sofia, Bulgaria and operational reporting line to Supervisor - Record to Report Cargotec Business Services in Sofia, Bulgaria
- 60% Provide accounting services: deliver services in line with agreed controls and procedures; ensure that data is accurate in company systems; recognize unusual events and work with Supervisor to resolve the case , participate in transition activities.
- 20% Comply with internal control procedures and accounting policies in compliance with CAS; ensure all the documentation is up-to-date and accurate.
- 10% Participate/Lead cross-training and back-up support for roles in the area of Record-to Report; handle ad-hoc requests
- 10% Establish and lead communication with stakeholders.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the biggest company in the world;
- The opportunity to lead and improve business processes on an international level;
- Attractive social package (food vouchers,additional health and dental insurance, transport card, MultiSport card);
- Ongoing training and development opportunities;
- 25 annual paid leave days
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in finance operations
- Experience of working in Shared Services environment will be considered as an advantage
WORKING TOGETHER WITH:
- Experience with complex query handling
- Good MS-office skills, ERP knowledge required
- End-to-end process knowledge on RTR
- Strong team player
- Problem solving attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Taking initiative in a proactive manner to improve own and team work practices
- International mind-set
- Proficiency of written and oral English required
- The entire R2R area (Service Delivery Lead, Team Leaders and other Team Members)
- The CBS R2R process owner and system owner
- Stakeholders across the Global Company (to the extent required)
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!