A few of your tasks...
You should have…
- Pre-sales process of the devices - communication with clients and partners;
- Logistics related to the on-time and accurate delivery of the equipment;
- Escalating questions to the partners if any;
- Monitoring and updating the data in the system;
- Preparing different types of documents - price offers, screening contracts, etc.
- Participation in different professional events;
- Making of competitor researches;
- Participation in the product sales strategy (together with the team and marketing department);
- Participation in the business development strategy.
Why you should apply…
- Previous administrative, procurement or sales experience (internship included) would be an advantage
- Excellent level of English
- Excellent computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a leading company in the dental sector
- Great working environment within a team of successful, young, talented and motivated professionals
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent social benefits package including
- Short Fridays (limited working hours on Fridays)
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated confidentially! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.