At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our client is one of the biggest and fast-growing fast food chain. For them, we are looking for a motivated professional to join their team as:
The successful candidate will maintain quality control, improve and implement operational processes and policies.
- Maintain quality control over food portions, preparation, and presentation;
- Develop, coordinate and enforce an inventory control policy;
- Maintain quality service by enforcing customer service standards, analyzing and
- resolving quality and customer service issues, and recommending solutions;
- Supervise and enforce compliance with health and safety standards for dining
- areas, kitchens, bar, and exterior spaces;
- Budget, forecast, schedule and control food/beverage orders and inventory;
- Prepare a weekly restaurant KPI briefing.
- Excellent multi tasker;
- Great time management skills and ability to delegate;
- Skilled in handling stressful and dynamic working conditions;
- Willingness to work late hours and/or weekends;
- Field experience;
- Result-driven and self-motivated;
- Leadership abilities and problem solving skills;
- Writing and speaking English.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Chance to work in your personal manner;
- Chance for professional development;
- Free on-site dining;
- Excellent working environment within a friendly team of professionals.
If you just want to try, please send us your CV in English and we will contact you if you have the required skillset!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.