- Prepare ad-hoc reports and draw conclusion related to profitability, actual vs. budget, product availability, active promotions, inventory levels, etc. based on requests from management team;
- Support preparation, monitoring and review of large promotional campaigns;
- Support preparation of supplier review overview discussion documents;
- Actively participate to Marketplace activities and meetings;
- Prepare financial calculations to support Marketplace initiatives;
- Participate to Marketplace activities improvement initiatives (identification, review of systems design specifications and workflows).
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Trainings, teambuildings and opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Work in corporate international environment.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar position (reporting / controlling, professional services / management consulting);
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills and a solid understanding of databases, statistics and business intelligence tools;
- Principles knowledge related to profitability, pricing, purchasing, commercial conditions, inventory management, promotional campaigns;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- Fluent in English.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.You are no exception!