HRS Bulgaria was founded in 2012 with the mission to provide faster, better and higher quality recruitment and HR services to the local business. Since then, we have become a top HR companies on the market, growing our customer base and achievements every year. We opened two new locations and have started developing our business internationally.
One of the key reasons behind our rapid success is our team of young, passionate and dedicated professionals with vast experience in recruitment, sales and marketing. Now you have the chance to start your career in one of the best recruitment agencies and be a part of the amazing HRS family in the role of:
What a typical work day would look like for you:
What’s in it for you:
- Support of the work of senior colleagues;
- Consideration of applications and selection of suitable candidates by documents;
- Communication with potential candidates by phone and e-mail;
- Creating and publishing job postings on various platforms;
- Active search for candidates through various channels (social networks, job platforms, etc.);
- Filling in the company's database.
You are the perfect candidate for this job if:
- Personal mentor responsible for your training and development in the company;
- Opportunity for long-term professional development and stability;
- Monthly bonus linked to the achieved results;
- Supplementary health insurance, Multisport card and other social benefits;
- Standard working hours: Monday - Friday (flexibility in accordance with education);
- On-the-job training and acquaintance with the best practices in HR and recruitment;
- Pleasant working environment in an office near the metro station;
- A great team of young, positive and friendly professionals;
- Team buildings, company parties and other fun activities.
- Relevant university degree;
- Excellent communication skills, initiative, energy and proactive approach;
- Motivation to learn and long-term development in HR and recruitment field;
- Organizational skills and discipline in performing the tasks;
- Proficiency in English - level B2 or higher;
- Relevant education;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and various social media channels.
Apply now by sending us your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017