Our partner is one of the top leading global technology companies. They strive to be ahead of time building innovation labs, R&D and delivery centers worldwide. Currently, they are joining the Bulgarian market where they will open a new center. They are looking for a Recruitment manager
to join them, create the delivery strategy, lead the recruitment team and help the growth of the center in Bulgaria.
The company offers:
- Build strategy along with Management to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial sources of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines and optimizing the processes;
- Lead hiring and meeting Fulfilment targets;
- Communicate closely with Business/ Delivery Managers, HR Managers, Technical Excellence Group and colleagues to ensure smooth execution;
- Meet defined SLAs on TAG Score Card such as FF, Hiring turnaround time, offer to joining ratio, channel mix and other hygiene parameters.
- Responsible for End-to-End recruitment, meeting KPIs
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates;
- Show understanding and knowledge of current recruitment laws, taxation regulations, HR practices and policies across Europe;
- Manage the supplier relationships by assessing periodically the performance, adding new partners when needed, etc.
- Manage Recruitment and perform on-boarding audit, ensuring compliance
Desirable skills will involve
- The opportunity to join a leading company opening their first center in Bulgaria;
- The opportunity to build and develop a team of talented professionals;
- The opportunity to use company’s best practices and implement them on local level;
- Long-term development and career opportunities;
- Very attractive remuneration;
- Excellent employee benefits and work culture;
Positive and team spirited working environment;
- Worldwide presences and projects implementation across various domains;
- A strategic role for the growth and development of the business in Bulgaria
- Should possess excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Deep market knowledge and understanding of different recruitment sources;
- Relevant Experience in Recruitment necessary – in BPO and IT;
- Excellent people management and communication skills;
- An ability to work within tight timescales and showing a “Can-do” attitude;
- Previous experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook;
- Masters or Post Graduation with Specialization in HR;
- 6+ Years of Experience in HR/ Recruitment;
- 4 Years of Team Management;
- Open for possible business travels
Do not miss this great opportunity - Аpply now!
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not exception!