For one of the largest online shop in Europe, we are looking for a dynamic, proactive, and well organized "Quality Assurance Director"
- Contribute to the development and the implementation of a corporate quality control policy in the Manufacturing department;
- Maintain documents that serve as proof of monitoring and ensuring quality;
- Draft analyses and reports for quality assurance;
- Take preventive measures to avoid quality criteria deviations;
- Organize training for supervisors and units to set up and maintain quality standards;
- Liaise with the Production Director, Clients Director, and the Board of Directors to get updates on strategy and plans, and generate ideas and solutions for quality of the stock improvements.
- University degree, preferably related to fashion and textile industry management;
- Work experience as Quality Manager - minimum 3 years. Similar experience in the fashion and textile industry or retail chains / online clothing shops will be considered an important advantage;
- Know the ins and outs of the wholesale and end-client fashion market;
- Interest in fashion - brands and their pricing policies;
- Excellent organizational and team management skills;
- A natural born organizer who can design systems of rules and practices, and follow up on their application;
- Good command of English - written and spoken.
- Work on a permanent Labor Contract;
- A stimulating remuneration and perks package;
- Work in a team of dynamic, positive people, where every well-grounded idea is put into action in the shortest term.