About the role:
- Develop and execute test plans and manual test cases .
- Submit and track any product issues found during testing to ensure that they are resolved.
- Provide input to the weekly project status report for each assigned project.
- Reproduce issues when necessary in order to assist software development in resolving issues.
- Provide feedback for continuous test improvement.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug tracker in English.
- Experience testing the IOS and Android native applications is mandatory.
- Experience with online real money gambling, online gaming or social gaming.
- At least 2-year experience working as a QA specialist/Engineer on a Client-Server product.
- Experience working in an Agile managed software team.
- Ability to efficiently self-regulate and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver precise, effective results in a fastpaced work environment.
- QA Methodology - planning and execution experience as well as defect managing experience.
- Version control (GIT,TFS etc.) experience will be a good to have.
- Understand of web based Mobile testing and responsive compatibility testing across various platforms (Android/iOS).
- Experience working with Fiddler or any network sniffer/tracing program ( also Postman ) will be advantage.
- Experience with bug tracking system (Jira preferable).
- English proficiency.
- Technical knowledge of the following is an advantage (but not mandatory):
Our client offers:
- Work on international projects
- Great remuneration package
- Top center office location
- Open communication and exciting working environment
- Team buildings and Happy Fridays
- Training and development opportunities
- Employment benefits package
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!