Our partner is one of the leading international companies in the supply chain business.Currently, they are looking for motivated specialists to join their multilingual team on the position:
Project Manager (Outsourcing Company)
- Lead and manage assigned projects through the full lifecycle, and ensure they are delivered to agreed time, quality and budget targets;
- Assist organizing project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, developing project schedules, and determining resource requirements;
- Actively identify potential risks & issues relating to the delivery of projects;
- Proactively build relationships with the full project team;
- Take significant part in to the research and the definition of potential projects.
The client offers:
- Excellent salary;
- Great social package;
- Working fully remote;
- Standard working time;
- Online paid training;
- Opportunity to develop professionally in one of the largest and most solid private companies.
- Excellent level English (C1 Level);
- Previous working experience in similar roles (e.g. project manager, program manager, team lead, project delivery role);
- Professional training in Project Management;
- Demonstrated success working independently in a remote, global environment;
- Scrum/Agile knowledge and experience would be considered an advantage.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.