For one of our clients, a leading produser of industrial electronic components and systems, based in Plovdiv, we are looking for motivated enthusiast to join their team of professionals as:
- Making production and budgetary planning in relation to new products, as well as project management;
- Coordinating the delivery and transfer of new equipment;
- Training to new personnel;
- Leading process' improvements and optimization;
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing, planning work flow and removing waste;
- Assisting to the Technical Director;
- Conducting production capacity studies;
- Checking equipment for potential safety hazards and implement improvements;
- Interact with production personnel and observe equipment to determine repairs where necessary;
- Lead and assist internal manufacturing automation projects;
- Prepare technical reports, charts and graphs;
- Ensure company quality standards;
- Intensively communicate to all departments.
- University degree in mechanical, automation or manufacturing engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of engineering experience;
- Understanding of supplier processes, concepts and practices;
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels, both internally and externally;
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task project schedules;
- Leadership experience;
- Excellent English language speaking and writing.
- Challenging career within the industry sector with long-term projects and prospects;
- Very good remuneration package;
- Work in a dynamic international environment;
- Work with a motivated and friendly team of professionals
Do not hesitate to send us your CV.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017