The company offers:
- Support of daily production and engineering activities;
- Organize, implement and maintain production technical activities and new processes;
- Assist in development of new products and processes;
- Deliver process training to production operators according to established or new standards;
- Develop and maintain working instructions and production process-related documents;
- Develop and support development of FMEA, Control Plans and Process Flows;
- Improve existing production processes, quality and efficiency;
- Investigate production-related problems and provide ideas for their solving;
- Maintain contact with planning and production departments to ensure new product releases are with adequate BOMs, routings and process-related documentation;
- Provide manufacturing analysis and data, such as process control charts and capability studies to improve process control, monitoring and progress measurement;
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings to ensure flawless production;
- Identify and recommend methods of production costs reduction.
The ideal candidate will have minimum of 3-year experience in some or all of the following fields:
- Competitive salary;
- Additional social package;
- Transport costs covered by the company;
- Acquiring new professional skills by continuous top class trainings;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Great working environment within a team of successful, talented and motivated professionals.
- Required qualifications and skills:
- University degree in mechanical / electrical / electronic / materials science / chemical engineering / physics or similar field;
- Thick film hybrid IC production;
- Manufacture of sensors based on precious metals;
- Screen printing of conductive and dielectric layers with pastes;
- High temperature processes (sintering, firing, drying, etc);
- Basic knowledge of photolithography is also a plus;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Good understanding of Quality Tools and statistical methods for analysis and control is also an advantage;
- Experience in launching new products and production processes.
- All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.