Our partner operates in the field of telecommunications. The company is an international leader in fixed and mobile networks and is now in a process of continuous growth. The company values its employees and invests resources in the development and wellbeing of people.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant
to a C-level manager – a career-oriented / ambitious, dedicated and experienced person, who understands what it means to be in the right place at the right time.
As a Personal Assistant
you are expected to be autonomous, with strong attention to detail and exceptional attitude towards order and structure. You should enjoy looking for answers and information and be highly disciplined, commercially minded, with proven negotiating skills.
The company offers:
- Maintains Director's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, workshops and travel;
- Correspondence management, drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information;
- Acts as a point of contact between the Director and company employees by managing information flow;
- Prepare memos, emails, presentations, reports;
- Support the Director in administrative and organizational tasks.
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Free company trainings;
- Personal fitness centre only for the company’s employees;
- Organized business transport;
- Team building events;
- Opportunity for career growth and development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Executive assistant or Personal assistant;
- Fluent English - both written and verbal;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge – especially Power Point and Excel;
- Outstanding organizational, analytic and time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Active driving license will be considered an advantage;
- Discretion and confidentiality.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017