BIC GBS Centre
BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers.
For more than 75 years, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter and the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers around the globe. These products make BIC® one of the best-known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
BIC® is also a special place to work, with a unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition. It is characterized by ethics, responsibility, teamwork, simplicity and ingenuity. We conduct our daily business with honesty, trustworthiness and respect.
BIC® is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
We are opening our first Shared Service Center Worldwide at Sofia and we are looking for:
Payroll Accountant with French
• Manage payroll accounts;
• Perform month-end close activities;
• Prepare month-end reconciliations of key payroll related balance sheet and income statement accounts;
• Assist in compiling reports, information and documents for internal and external audit requests;
• Re-invoicing, recording and reconciling of transactions related to expatriates;
• Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
What we offer:
• Active participation in the creation of the new Shared Service Center in Bulgaria;
• Excellent social package;
• New and modern office place;
• Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development.
• Accounting Degree;
• Minimum 3-5 years in a similar function (Payroll- Accounting);
• Comfortable with IT environment (Excel expertise a must)
• French required;
• Knowledge of JDE (Accounting and Reporting) - an advantage.
Apply NOW and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017