For the starting of a new organization, directed towards offering global business services, we are looking for experts to join our client's team and be part of history.
To strengthen their team in the new Center in Sofia, we are currently looking for the position:
The company offers:
- Lead, manage and organize the OTC Service Delivery team globally while ensuring the process performance of the service delivery in accordance with SLA, best practices, Internal controls, KPIs etc.;
- Organize service delivery strategy and ensure adherence to internal customer requirements and performance management measures for the Order to Cash teams;
- Develop capabilities to meet the changing needs of the business service center and its stakeholders;
- Oversee that the end-to-end process is documented, maintained and performed according to the Company’s standards;
- Ensure new business activities/processes are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate controls, training and documentation;
- Drive process changes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, support continuous improvement and enable effective processes together with the Global Process Owner, while implementing a customer-oriented culture in the organization;
- Build and maintain relationships with Business Unit partners. Participate in special projects;
- Be part of the building up of the OTC area - resource, train, motivate and manage the team within the function.
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader.
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment.
- Additional trainings and profesional development.
- Excellent social package.
- New and modern office place.
- Knowledge and experience in collection and risk assessment;
- Good motivation and negotiation skills;
- Track record of closely partnering and driving change in concert with corporate management, specifically related to global processes and systems.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and developing teams;
- Fluent level of English – written and spoken; German is an advantage;
- Experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP, Billing systems, etc.