Our partner is one of the leading outsourcing companies. Currently, they are looking for motivated specialists to join their multilingual team for a brand new project. The position is:
- Managing and supervising the Order To Cash Collection service delivery and ensure adherence to internal customer requirements in accordance with SLA, AR policy, Collection policy, Internal controls, KPIs etc.;
- Monitoring the day to day of customer payments, AR aging, external collection agencies and internal collection team performance, prepare monthly reports for customers’ collection rates, suspensions and re-activations to support the business in product development and sales recommendations;
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for areas involving and requiring expertise
- Monitoring that stakeholders requests are resolved according to SLAs, by improving end-user knowledge in order to reduce the processes exceptions;
- Acting as an escalation point for the teams during the transition period and ensuring successful migration of activities, according to the plan;
The Client is offering:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- Be part of the building up of the Order To Cash support services team.
- Knowledge and experience in collection of 5+ years;
- Experience in managing teams in a global organization of 2+ years;
- Problem solving skills, presentation skills and adherence to deadlines;
- Fluent level of English – written and spoken; German is an advantage.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017