BIC GBS Centre
BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers.
For more than 75 years, BIC has honoured the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter and the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers around the globe. These products make BIC® one of the best-known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
BIC® is also a special place to work, with a unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition. It is characterized by ethics, responsibility, teamwork, simplicity and ingenuity. We conduct our daily business with honesty, trustworthiness and respect.
BIC® is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
We are opening our first Shared Service Center Worldwide at Sofia and we are looking for:
Operator, Data Support & Continuous Improvement with English
- Ensure that key performance indicators (KPI) are accurately and timely keyed and measured;
- Contribute to implementation of process improvements in Customer Service Line of GBS;
- Support implementation of BTS (Back to School), main European commercial events and other activities in coordination with local Supply Chain and Commercial units;
- Build analysis and contribute to implementation of new services required by internal and external customers;
- Create, review and maintain customer master data, pricing and product cross references and discounts;
- Work on IT related topics (system upgrade, EDI implementation).
The company offers:
• Active participation in the transition process from France;
• Excellent social package;
• New and modern office place;
• Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development.
• Fluency in English;
• 1-2 years on a similar function in Shared Service Center;
• Customer service orientation and attention to details;
• Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel and Word) and EPR (JDE) systems is a plus.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted