Our client is a leading manufacturer of Silicon optical material and finished optical components.
For them we are looking for:
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize the process;
- Assist the sales and financial departments with the day to day administrative
- working load;
- Assist with event planning and implementation;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies;
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced;
- Perform work related requests such as going to the post office and bank;
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues;
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues;
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution;
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Excellent working environment;
- Privilege to work with a highly motivated team of professionals.
- Previous experience on a similar position;
- Fluency in English and Bulgarian language (both written and spoken);
- University degree - preferably business administration, economics or finance;
- Strong MS office skills (MS Excel calculation is a must);
- Strong communication skills;
- Conscientious, very well organized individual.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!