Our partner is a European leader in vehicle logistics. They offer global transport solutions for all geographic or industries challenges. Currently, they are looking for motivated specialists to join their multilingual team on the position:
Office Administrator with German
The company offers:
- Receiving, checking, and monitoring all invoices and transport documents, proving the execution of transport like CMR, loading list, etc.;
- Comparing invoices against purchase orders and shipping and receiving documents to verify receipt of items ordered;
- Establishing a register of incoming documents;
- Recording operations and updating data in the information system.
- Hybrid working schedule (50% of the time work from home availability);
- Regular working hours (Mon-Fri; flexible start/finish);
- Training covered by the company;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Food Vouchers;
- Free gym access;
- Convenient location next to a Subway station.
- Fluency in German and English language;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Ability to resolve problems and prioritize tasks;
- Similar experience within administration is a strong advantage.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Apply now and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017