Our partner is a leading fashion retailer and a franchise partner of one of the most famous and outstanding fashion companies worldwide. It's e-shop is a reference point and a major fashion destination in the online commerce on the Bulgarian market and generates a significant traffic of consumers.
For their creative marketing team, we are looking for an experienced
The role will manage the long-term marketing strategy and day-to-day marketing activities. The role will support business objectives, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building for varied brands.
The company offers:
- Translate global brand marketing strategies and campaigns into marketing plan and tactics;
- Manages, trains and develops a cross-functional team of 5-10 people;
- Partners with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors;
- Develops sales support strategies for the Bulgarian market including channel mix, distributor requirements, and POS presence;
- Owns and executes the brand marketing and communications plan;
- Manages the creation, tracking and reporting of the marketing plan and budget
- Leads the execution of marketing programs from start to finish,
- Evaluates the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, and retention
- Recommends and promotes best practices including sales strategies, sales tools and marketing programs (including digital marketing) across the region
- Ensures the proper implementation of seasonal visual merchandising plans in line with brand guidelines
- Great working environment within a team of successful, young, talented and motivated professionals;
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Great office location.
- 4-7 years of leadership experience in marketing or business development (experience in fashion, luxury, accessories or cosmetics is a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar
- Experience in managing and developing teams
- Experience in building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital, social media and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- English Proficiency Required
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!