Our client is a venture capital group with a broad portfolio of sustainable investments. The company invests in innovative technology and disruptive business models, with a particular focus on the ongoing (r)evolution of the energy sector. They prefer to invest in early stage ventures where their expertise and experience can leverage the financial investments to help them realize the full growth potential of the business. They invest in the areas of Large Scale Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, IT & Digitalization.
Although our client is an investment group, their goal is to always find opportunities where they can add management value and where their expertise can leverage the financial contributions they make. The company helps their portfolio companies reach new markets, develop innovative business models and improve product offerings, and are uniquely positioned to deliver outstanding results to their shareholders and create maximum positive impact for all stakeholders, the environment and society at large.
Our client takes into account its overall impact socially, economically, and environmentally, and launches initiatives to ensure its positive impact. They run annual children’s contest on the topic of sustainability and green innovation, whereas students in high-school have to submit a project proposal for financing. All finalists receive scholarships, and the winner receives BGN 5,000 financing for their project proposal. Our client also works in collaboration with Tuk-Tam NGO, and for two years now, awards students with scholarships for a Master’s degree in sustainability. The company is also a member of the Golden Circle of Teddy Bear NGO, which aims to provide financial and mentoring support to children from unprivileged backgrounds field.
For their team, we are looking for an experienced professional to join as:
Management Reporting Analyst
The company offers:
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
- Contribute to the budgeting and planning process
- Implement the cost allocation strategy within the group management reporting function
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc analyses and reports
- Ensure alignment with the financial reporting function
Required skills and qualifications:
- Excellent remuneration package and social benefits
- Modern office in downtown Sofia
- Long-term development opportunity
- Opportunity to get certified in CIMA or other relevant qualification
- Professional growth trainings
- Team of interesting, inspiring, international and supportive colleagues
- Freedom to explore your interests and talents
- Working environment that supports your ideas to be heard and implemented
- University degree (preferably in accounting, finance, audit)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of management reporting
- Excellent (fluent) knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills; proven ability to systematically and logically analyse information
- Intellectual curiosity and academic excellence
- Attention to detail and perseverance
- Ability to work in a team
If you feel it’s time for something better, do not hesitate and apply now by sending your CV in English!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.