On behalf of our client, a well-known international supermarket chain, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of Logistics Manager.
• Responsible for the organization and control of the logistics department;
• Responsible for creation, organization and improvement of the overall process of cargo flow management;
• Manage transport and logistics processes between suppliers, warehouse and store network;
• Responsible for the organization of transport with partners of the company;
• Manage and control the work of warehouses and logistics centers in the company;
• Control the documents related to the import of goods and others to the terms of delivery;
• Negotiate with suppliers and partners of logistics products and services;
• Control the implementation of contracts with suppliers and partners;
• Responsible for the quality and timely implementation of the tasks;
• Participate in the planning of the import of goods and control the process of automatic orders from stores;
• Apply the documents of the management system, the rules for health and safety and uses the necessary personal protective equipment provided to him by the employer.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree;
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Experience in leading, developing and motivating a team;
• Results-oriented approach: ability to set, track and achieve specific outcomes while prioritizing within strict timelines;
• Very good knowledge of SAP;
• Excellent collaboration, negotiation and communication skills;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• A very good command of English (both spoken and written).
The company offers:
• Opportunity to join well known and established retail company;
• Positive work environment and supportive team of professionals;
• Professional development;
• Attractive remuneration package and social benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached. HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017