- Send instructions to suppliers;
- Organize loading with suppliers and freight forwarders;
- Check docs copy, organize amendments with related market teams;
- Send approved document copies to Switzerland, China, Hong Kong, Africa, Dubai, Brasil and USA team;
- Inform AP team for originals release needed;
- Input data in Oracle and ship confirm;
- Save copy of all documents on the server and print hard copy.
- Commercial education or experience in commercial;
- Logistics experience (preferably in food, especially meat products);
- Languages: English, written and spoken (fluently) is a must, each additional language is welcome;
- Interested in food, especially meat products;
- Hard working individual, but able to work in a team;
- Proactive team player with strong communication skills and great attention to details;
- Problem solving attitude, solution-oriented approach;
- Good computer skills MS Office, possibly Oracle.
- Opportunity to work and grow in an established and fast-working company;
- Excellent working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work with a motivated and friendly team of professionals;
- Know-how in a world-class organization, a leader in its area.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.