At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For one of our clients, American technical' company that provides supply chain optimization and customer experience management services to some of the world’s leading technology companies, we are looking for people to join their team with the following position:
Logistic Expert with German and English
- Maintain communication in order to support the customers in the return procedures;
- Working with specific software;
- Answering customer queries in a timely and professional manner, by following established corporate standards;
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience;
- Frequently updating of the Program Database;
- Utilize the third parties to provide entitled services.
- Various methods of communication.
- Entry level position with many possibilities for future growth and development;
- Standard working time;
- You can actively get involved in the company’s development by providing new solutions, ideas, and approaches;
- Great social package including additional health insurance, gym card, etc.
- Friendly and pleasant environment, where people with diverse backgrounds and skill sets are working together to provide the best services available.
Apply now and join the multilingual team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and written;
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for clients;
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally;
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities;
- Attention to details;
- Previous experience in Administrative or Support Role;