Our partner is a cutting-edge producer of electronic and microelectronic components for leading companies in the fields of medicide, avionics, aerospace, automotive and industrial equipment. For them, we are looking for an experienced and long-term oriented professional to join their team as:
Key Account Manager
- First point of contact with the client:
- Negotiating conditions with potential clients;
- Discussing internally with different departments the manufacturing process and informing clients on what is possible or impossible to achieve as result, by using company resources;
- Preparation of offers for new and existing accounts(clients) on different projects and communicates and negotiates;
- Administrative tasks related to company’s custom ERP system.
- Attractive salary + annual bonus;
- Excellent social benefits package including: additional health insurance, sports card, food and gifts vouchers, free fruits and drinks in the office and others;
- Extensive training and ability to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Modern hi-tech office;
- Team of dedicated and established professionals.
- University degree in a relevant technical field (i.e. electronics, microelectronics, etc.)
- Fluent English;
- Relevant experience in sales/customer care within production company (preferably in the automotive, electronics or industrial sectors) – minimum 2 years;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills; Ability to connect with stakeholders on various levels.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.