Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies operating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food. They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values team work yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for young motivated to grow candidate for the position Junior Purchasing Specialist who will work closely with Production, R&D, QA and Marketing departments to identify company requirements, select suppliers who deliver competitive advantage to the company.
The company offers:
- Coordinate the purchasing process in respect of quality assurance of the delivered raw materials and packaging, business terms development, approval of orders, invoice settlements.
- Establish, develop and keep the good business relations with suppliers.
- Track out and analyze vendor performance, pricing and delivery cycles.
- Attend in some commercial discussions for raw materials and packages.
- Explore and analyze potential alternative suppliers and materials.
- Collaborate and take part with Supply Specialists Team in claims dealing, purchasing orders and warehouse stock optimization.
- Keep database of suppliers, materials and prices.
We are looking for someone with:
- Great opportunities for learning and development;
- Working on an international markets;
- Company trainings and team buildings.
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization;
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program;
- Flexible working hours and great working space.
- Degree in International Economic Relations, Business Management, Economics or other related field;
- 1 year of previous experience;
- Fluent English-both written and spoken;
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially Excel;
- Excellent communication, negotiations and analytical skills;
- Proactive and team player mindset.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.