Our partner is the publishing house, part of a leading Scandinavian media group with activities in 30 countries and over 6,200 employees. The company has a history of over 40 years and develops in areas such as cinema, television, books, magazines, electronic games, e-commerce, educational platforms and digital services.
For their team we are currently looking for a Junior PR and Marketing specialist.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The company offers:
- Proposes, prepares and implements marketing and communication strategies and campaigns;
- Creates advertising texts and messages for the positioning of the company and its products;
- Conducts active communication for the implementation of advertising campaigns in various media (print, radio, television, outdoor advertising, etc.);
- Takes care of the positive reputation and company`s image;
- Participates in the planning and organization of events, partnerships and others;
- Establishes, maintains and manages relationships with partners - media, journalists, readers, bloggers / vloggers, influencers.
- Opportunities for long-term career development;
- Work in a friendly work environment and a team of professionals;
- Annual bonus;
- Standard working hours;
- Additional health insurance;
- Free card for public transport;
- Opportunity for home office.
- Completed higher education with a specialty - PR, Marketing and communications;
- Experience in marketing and PR will be considered an advantage;
- Good knowledge in the field of marketing, advertising and PR;
- Experience in content creation is an advantage;
- Good level of English - B2;
- Very good technical skills;
- Desire to gain new knowledge and development in the field.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are no exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017