Our client is the company which is present in more than 30 countries and has deep technology expertise in the security industry always being one step ahead of the market. For their team we are looking for Junior Hardware Engineer.
The Hardware Engineer will take a part in the development and testing of their products. The candidate will work in close cooperation with the software and mechanical engineers in relation to the development process and with manufacturing for testing. The hardware engineer will participate in the development of products, test apparatus, procedures and methods to design the needed functionality and ensure the products meet industry and customer specifications.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- High School diploma and/or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent field is an advantage;
- Knowledge of communication interfaces;
- Knowledge of digital electronics;
- Experience in multilayer PCB layout design;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Previous experience in the field is preferable.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Professional development and individual career path;
- Challenging opportunity in a company built on value and trust;
- Social package:
- Food vouchers;
- Free parking;
- Health insurance;
- Many others.
- Professional environment with culture based on open, collaborative and informal relationships;
- Possibility to travel abroad with aim for effective communication with providers.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017