Our partner is a venture capital group with a broad portfolio of sustainable investments. Established in 2006, the company invests in innovative technology and disruptive business models, with a particular focus on the ongoing (r)evolution of the energy sector. They prefer to invest in early stage ventures where their expertise and experience can leverage their financial investments to help realize the full growth potential of the business. They invest in the areas of Large Scale Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, IT & Digitalization.
For their team of young, ambitious, pro-active and friendly professionals, we are looking for the next addition to join on the position of:
Junior Financial Reporting Analyst
• Initial review and confirmation of standalone financial statements in accordance with the applicable financial reporting standards
• Act as a day-to-day point of contact and ensure timely provision of financial information to accountants & other external parties across the Group
• Provide ongoing support and guidance to junior team members when it comes to accounting and tax matters
• Provide limited assistance with the preparation of the Group consolidated financial statements
• Interact with different stakeholders to collect all the information necessary for the financial reporting function
• Work in close cooperation with the management reporting function to ensure proper implementation of the Group’s invoicing and cost allocation logic
• Assist senior team members with ad-hoc tax and accounting queries
• Prepare periodic and ad-hoc financial analyses and reports
Qualifications / Skills:
• University degree (preferably in accounting, audit, finance)
• 2+ years of experience in working at the audit practice for one of the Big 4 companies
• Excellent (fluent) knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills; proven ability to systematically and logically analyze information
• Intellectual curiosity and academic excellence
• Attention to detail and perseverance
• Ability to work in a team
The company offers:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Opportunity to work towards your ACCA / ACA qualification
• Professional growth trainings
• Team of interesting, inspiring, international, and supportive colleagues
• Freedom for your interest and talents to be explored; Space for your ideas to be heard and implemented
• Attractive health and wellbeing benefits
• Centrally located working space, designed to inspire your creativity
• We take fun seriously; You can count on team building trips, pub-quiz evenings, and karaoke nights!
If you feel it’s time for something better, do not hesitate and apply now by sending your CV in English!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.