Our client is a global provider of investment decision support tools for the private capital market. Their tools streamline the investment process, provide transparency into portfolio holdings, and enable data-driven decisions.
- Detailed review and analysis of private capital partnership financial statements to compile and maintain specific holdings details;
- Become familiar with a wide variety of methodologies of tracking investments, valuations, and proceeds;
- Perform audit and other quality control functions for the content set;
- Effectively communicate details of reporting and compilation methodologies in response to client-directed questions and requests;
- Meet personal and team deadlines through collaboration with team members.
- Opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- International training's and opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Privilege to work with a highly motivated team of professionals.
- Major in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Technology, Mathematics;
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets, accounting, and private capital;
- Familiarity with Excel macros, pivot-tables, VBA, MS Access, and database concepts;
- Positive attitude and desire to learn.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!