Our client is an independent accounting and advisory firm, part of a large international accounting network. In Bulgaria we are among the top 10 professional services companies, providing the full scope of related services including: Audit and Assurance, Advisory Services, Accounting Services, Tax Services, Enterprise Risk Services.
We are currently looking for Finance or Accounting graduate who is ambitious and motivated to join their team and develop as:
The company offers:
- Participation in audit engagements performed in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing (ISA) by carrying out audit work as assigned.
- Assist the audit manager in obtaining documentation including analysis of accounting and other applicable information and documentation to identify accounting and auditing issues.
- Preparation of necessary documentation and working papers for the work performed.
- Planning and management of assigned tasks with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Exercising alertness and diligence in carrying out and completing assigned tasks;
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Opportunities for career development
- Working with top international companies and gaining multicultural experience;
- Pleasant, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Full financial and training support in professional development qualification
- Competative remuneration
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering.
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strict compliance with deadlines.
- Fluent in English including reading, speaking and writing.
- Excellent business communication etiquette.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!